The benefits of joining COWG are many. In order to carry out its mission of educating on the fiber arts, the guild meets monthly, September through May, to offer programs on a wide range of fiber topics. Members participate in workshops and study groups for further learning opportunities. Every two years, the guild presents its Fashion Show–a coveted event exclusively for members and their guests to share lunch, present their creations, and be inspired by the creations of others. Members engage the community in the fiber arts by demonstrating at events such as The Ohio State Fair, The Wool Gathering in Yellow Springs, OH, and Winterfair.
- Free monthly programs on fiber topics
- First-chance enrollment in fiber workshops often given by internationally known artisans
- Borrowing rights to the guild library
- Access to fiber equipment including looms, spinning wheels, carders and much more
- Discounts to certain publications and craft stores
- A directory of guild members
Annual membership fees
SPRING SPECIAL! JOIN NOW AND YOUR MEMBERSHIP IS GOOD THROUGH NEXT YEAR!
- $35 for regular membership
- $20 for senior citizens (age 65 and older)
To join or renew, click here: JOIN COWG